CENTRAL SAINT MARTINS
Friday 23 March: 10am – 6pm
Saturday 24 March: 10am – 6pm
Sunday 25 March: 10am – 5pm
WE ARE A FULLY ACCESSIBLE EVENT
• Wheelchair access is via Front entrance
• The Exhibition is all on one level
• Disabled toilets are situated on the Exhibition Floor
• Free admission for a carer accompanying wheelchair visitor
• Guide dogs are welcome
• Disabled visitors with questions before your visit: email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)20 3137 0750
A range of sandwiches, drinks and snacks are available from the Bullet Café in the centre of the event
Drinks are also available from the bar with more seating.
In the wider Granary Square complex is a huge range of options from coffee shops to pubs to formal restaurants.
10, 17, 30, 45, 59, 63, 73,
91, 205, 214, 259, 390, 476
King’s Cross St Pancras
(Victoria; Piccadilly; Northern; Hammersmith & City; Circle; Metropolitan)
Take the Regents Canal exit. Turn right outside the exit to join Kings Boulevard, a pedestrian route going north. Cross over the road at the top of the Boulevard and you will see The Granary building ahead.
Kings Cross, St Pancras International, Euston, all a short walk from the venue.
There is no parking onsite excluding 7 spaces available for blue badge holders
How to get here